Friday, September 08, 2006

The Colors of Life


Imagine if there is only black and white colors in the world. It's absolutely boring, although some might say that black and white are real and live. The very life sense from black and white is due to their complicated meaning that can be reflected from different kinds of angle. However, Im still thinking that black and white are the boring colors.

My favourite color is purple. For me, purple reflects purity, honest, soft, tender, caring to others, passion, hard working, confirmity, and sometime vulnerable. I've just come accross that my life is somehow identical with the color that I adore. I can be a strong person, but eventually Im so vulnerable. I tend to be optimistic with my life, but not only once that I intended to end my life. My life is so complicated, just like my perception of the 'purple'.

However, you cant only count on one color in your life. Sometimes it can be mixed with the other colors. Sometimes you can be black, white, purple, red, yellow.. All depends on what you choose in life. Life is about deciding the choices due to the scarcity of resources of life that you have. You only have some choices, thus it is impossible to reach all the possibilities in life. You can choose your thrill life, your easy going life, your serious life, or your well-planning life. For me, sometimes I choose the thrill life coz I like challenge and a bit thrill in my life. I dont have any planning in life, whilts some friends told me that it's not good for me. They say I might need a bit plan for the life. Hence, I need to put a red color in life. Red confirms a strong and confident manner. Red is good to reflect a well-plan life.

Well, the colors of life will guide you to the life you want. I choose purple because I wanna be a tender person and still have the hearts for the other people. I wanna be flexible with myself and other people. The sunshine today is for me and for everybody. Let me share my purple life to everybody as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home